viernes, 24 de octubre de 2014

unit 1 lesson 8

I° match the halves to make logical sentences

1° they are going to move to            a) the day afther tomorrow (  7  )

2° spanish will be an even more       b) trevel abroad this summer, because it´s too expensive   (  5   )

3° more people will                           c) texas when they retire         (   1    )

4° i´m starting french                         d) foreigh lenguage perhps russian  (   8   )

5° we aren´t going to                          e) do when you graduate?                (    6   )

6° what are you going to                    f) emigrate this year than ever before  (  3   )

7° i think i´ll probably study another   g) important is the US in the future    (  2   )

8° we´re leaving on vacation               h) classes in february                     (   4     )



II° 
8.fill the blanks in the conversation with phrases from the box.
You’ll              going to do             I’d really like to                I might               I might get
I’ll probably stay                  the first thing                  oh really                     how long


A:So, what are you going to do when you finish school?
B:(1)                       I’m going to do is visit my family in Quebec, Canada.
A:(2)oh really ! What are you planning to do there?
B:Well, I want to learn French and (3) I might get a job if I can find one.
A:And (4)             are you going to stay?
B:(5)I’ll probably stay for about six months, but really it all depends on how much money I have and if I can get work over there.
A:And do you think (6)you’ll emigrate to Canada?


B:I’m not sure.(7)               , but first of all I’m going to see if I feel comfortable there. And who knows, I’d really like to, but I’ll just have to see how things go.   





VIDEO 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario