jueves, 9 de octubre de 2014

unit 1 lesson 5

1° underline the parto of each sentence with a mistake and write and the correction.

a) they are going stay with friends
        going to stay 
b) she aren´t going to bring a sleeping bag
       She is not going to
c) I´m taking to a trip with some friends next weekend
       going to take a trip
d) we´re going not to arrive late
         going to
e) does he planning to take a vacation this year?
     Does he going to
f) this friday night i taking my girlfriend to a restaurant
     I’m going to go whit my
g) I´m not going to mountain bike riding tomorrow

h) is they taking any equipment with them?


2° complete the sentences about your plans 

a) tomorrow i´m going to work and evening party

b) i haven´t decided yet, but i think i´m but I think I'll go to the movies with my friends

c) this coming weekend i´m at the party organized by the school

d) i´m not going to  saltillo go to because there are many people

e) when i have time i´m going to play baseball

f) next week   I will be celebrating my dad 




vídeo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario