b I left my phone on the bedroom next to my bed.
c It's a pretty small apartment, but it has two bedrooms.
d The sink in the kitchen is blocked and it's full of dirty water.
e I want to take a shower, but someone is in the bathroom.
f Can you put the milk back in the fridge so it doesn't go bad?
g I was taking a shower when you called.
h you can sleep on the sofa in the living room
6.Put the words in the correct order to make sentences.
a The /by/i'd/like/sea/live/.
i'd like to live by the sea.
b house/what/would/your/like/ideal/be/.
what would your like ideal be house.
c Prefer/house/you/would/to/in/or/live/a/big/small/?
would you prefer to live in a big or small house?
d How/would/you/bedrooms/like/many/have/to/
how would you like to have many bedrooms
e Like/have/she'd/house/five/bedroom/to/a/.
she'd like to have five bedroom a house.
f To/i/like/big/city/wouldn't/in/live/a/.
I wouldn't to live in a big city.
g To/prefer/place/my/have/i'd/own/.
i'd prefer my place to own have.
h Where/on/you/go/like/would/to/vacation/?
where you would go to like on vacation ?
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario