domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2014

unit 1 lesson 2

3.match the two halves to make logical sentences.
1  When i finish school next year i want to take
A  self-employed

2  he says he might go into
B  to continue studying?
3  I may not have
C  business with his brother
4  do you want
D  a year off and travel the world
5  I don’t think I’m the kind of person to settle
E  get married?
6  do you want to
F  children until I’m in 30s
7  I might move away
G  and felt a job in another city
8  I can imagine being
H  down and have children
 R-.1-d, 2-c, 3-f, 4-b, 5-g, 6-e, 7-a, 8-h

4.Write sentences about yourself that start with these expressions.
   a  I definitely will a party in my house.
   b  I probably will  in a house in my friend.
   c  I might cook with my mom.
   d  I may  one moment please.
   e  I may not  to go to my house.
   f  I might  go to do exercise.
   g  I probably won't  to be punished.
   h  I definitely won't  to do my homework. 
    

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario